Sunday, July 10, 2011

I am really behind here

Hi,
Sorry it has been so long since I updated this. Have had a flare up and then went home for my nephew's graduation party and to see my grand-nephew for the first time. I had a great time. My nephew, Devyn, had grown into a handsome young man who will be joining the Navy in the fall. And little Landon is just a cutie. He did not want to let go of my finger when I had to tell him goodbye. Not bad for a 6 month old.

Anyway, I was searching through my stuff and found a video that I did for a needle tatting class I taught at the Ft. Lewis WA Women's Conference in 2008. Video is long - almost 29 minutes but not bad for a first time video. I am going to have to break it into three segements so pardon the disjointed and abrupt transitions. I will be doing an updated one in the next few months.

I also have a video on basic quilling that I will post as soon as I find it.

Thanks for reading.
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment