Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome to my first blogging experience

Hello,
My name is Wendy and I have been crafting in one shape or form for as long as I can remember.
My interests are as follows: needlecrafts such as cross stitching, sewing, knitting, crocheting, needle/shuttle tatting, paper crafts, cardmaking. I also enjoy reading, volunteering and seeing what others are creating.
I have been married to my hubby for over 15 years. We share our house with a petite but ornery cat named Necco (hubby adopted her and named her) and a stray I found at the grocery store the Wednesday before Thanksgiving called Poppy. We had another dog, Minnie, who crossed over the Rainbow Bridge a couple of weeks ago after spending 15 years with us.
Anyway, I thought I would create this blog to follow my trials and tribulations of crafting. My first project that I will be sharing is making a note book that contains samples of cuts from the Cricut Cartridges that I own. My reason for this is that sometimes it is hard to choose what cut you want to use without seeing it. Also, if someone wants me to create something for them, it would make it easier if they can see what I have available and have some choices.
Well, I think that is all for now. Will update with my first cartridge layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment